Tuesday 29 March 2011

I laughed until I cried

Chris Evans (he of Radio 2 Breakfast Show fame - amongst other things...) earlier said that children on average laugh over 60 times a day, where as us adults only manage a measly 14. 

And so today, to help your laughter count,I give you MercyMe, and their 'Cover Tune Grab Bag'...  MercyMe are a 'proper' band, with some really good tunes, however - this is them, letting their hair down a bit.  Make sure you watch till at least 2:06...  So funny...


Thank you so much to Anna at lifeinthelittletreehouse for putting me on to this x

2 comments:

  1. I am going to prescribe this to myself in that tired lull between assembling dinner and the bed-time route. Thanks! E xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if you haven't found them on YouTube by now doing Ob-la-di Ob-la-da, you should...

    ReplyDelete