Tuesday 7 December 2010

Shepherd No. 1 - part 2

So here it is...

I can't believe Joel was the only 'Sainsbury's Shepherd'...  I thought they might all be wearing matching outfits!


Joel is the superstar stripy singing shepherd.  All that singing at church, and doing singstar with Aunty Sharon has obviously stood him in good stead!

I am so very proud of him.  But be proud of me reader, I clapped and cheered, but I didn't sob!

However, I still have Nathan's play to get through next week.  Who knows - the tissues may yet be required...

3 comments:

  1. well done Joel and well done Mummy xx My little shepherd made it into the hall in his actual costume AND sat on the floor next to his fellow shepherds til about halfway through when he had just had enough! I love how each any every child has the opportunity to have a little triumph, whether it is learning pages of lines as narrator or JUST TURNING UP AT ALL!!! Grateful for God's wisdom to celebrate the totally personal "personal bests" that each of my children experience as they go through life and not to compare. Joel is a superstar and I look forward to hearing him sing at church soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww bless - though was he the only one singing???

    So sweet. Well done Joel, and fabulous mummy that the tears were abated - but you are allowed to have a big pinch of pride in your Boy :-D

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. lah laaahh! (not quite sure how to write the Singstar noise). 9750 points at least xxx

    ReplyDelete