Monday 16 May 2011

Meet the veggies!

Since my last blog and strawberry related discussion, I can report that our new strawberry plants in the garden are doing well, and actually now have something resembling strawberries on them.  Nathan is, of course, very suspicious of them - as they are tiny and not even red.  Ah well, at least I know he won't try and pick them before they're ready.

In other garden related news (I know, scintilating stuff this gardening!), the great tits in the bird box definitely have some babies.  You can hear them tweeting away (yes, real tweeting - not social networking...) just by standing in the garden.  I'm hoping to catch sight of them at some point...

And finally for this little blog post, something (also garden related - I know - it's seemless isn't it?!) to hopefully make you smile.  Any of you who have to spend a certain amount of time each day with CBeebies will hopefully recognise this...



2 comments:

  1. How can one help but smile?!?!? I shall be bookmarking this post to look at every time I feel a little bit blue. I just love Nathan's enthusiasm - he can't even stay on his seat! And Joel is so studious with the words. And the potatoes' and peas' harmonies.....I am in love with your fabulous little boys all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, boys. Next time we bump into you I'll have to name-drop about how, when we lived in Levenshulme (Manchester) we knew the real life Mr Bloom, just as he was writing the series and getting the pilot done. And how he broke his leg flying a kite.

    Actually, just ask Kate about it on Thursday...

    Matt (who often sings the theme tune, with a few extra verses)

    ReplyDelete